- Authorization Letter: Addressing to his Excellency “The consular General Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Dhaka, New Delhi, Bombay (wherever block visa has been sent) and for Malaysia in Kathmandu authorizing Asha International (P.) Ltd., License No. 243/058/059.
- Power of Attorney: Authorizing Asha International (P.) Ltd. to be true and lawful attorney and agent in Nepal.
- Demand Letter: Addressed to Asha International (P.) Ltd. Lic. No. 243/058/059 mentioning number of workers required in each category with salary, duty hours and other benefits.
- Visa Slip: Photo copy of visa slip is required, if block visa is for Multi National and if block visa is only for Nepalese national, orginal copy is required.
- C.R. Copy: One copy (Photo Copy) is required.
- Employment Contract
- Service Agreement: Two copy of each is signed and stamped by the sponsor.
- Guarantee Letter: Addressing to the Ministry of Labour and Transport, Labour Department of Nepal by giving guarantee of workers to provide the work in the same country where they are hired for.
All the abouve documents should be duly sealed and signed by the ministry of foreign affairs, Chamber of Commerce and Royal Nepalese Embassy of the concerned Country.