Terms & Condition
- First Party will issue the necessary documents such as Demand letter, Power of Attorney, Recruitment, Agreement, Employment contract, Guarantee Letter with attestation by Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Royal Nepalese Embassy of that particular country in behalf of the Second Party to complete Necessary government procedure in Nepal.
- According to the Demand letter issued on the behalf to Second Party, First Party will assure the assignment of the person-to-person recruitment.
- In lieu of First Party, Second Party will agrees to mobilize the required number of manpower and will send all the require documents (CVs & Bio-Detail of Candidates) which are asked by First Party.
- To hold the Article No. 2, First Party will provide visa of workforce and will take guarantee for the fulfillment of all the conditions agreed upon the employee regarding salary, accommodation and other benefits as per Demand Letter.
- Second Party will be responsible for all recruitment formalities in Nepal with regard to advertising, short listing, trade tests selection, medical checkup, completion of visa and immigration formalities, including cost of air tickets to particular country, reservation and timely departure of the selected manpower from Nepal at the sole cost of Second Party.
- If the Manpower supplied by the Second Party is disqualified during probationary period of 3 months, the second party will replace them and take them back to their home country at its own cost.
- The durations of contract will be minimum of 2 years and will be renewal for another term. If the First Party and employees are mutually agreed. There will be no interference by Second Party.
- Employee must work 8 hrs per days in a week with one day off per week. Additional works other than above will be considered as over time as per the labour law of the country.
- Upon the completion of the contract, the First Party will provide free one-way air ticket to Employee, however, if the employment contract renewed then also the first party will provide free return air ticket.
- The First Party shall provide free accommodation, medical, insurance and food. If food is not there then food allowance has to provide along with salary.
- The Second Party will indemnify the first party for the non satisfactory performance of the manpower supplied by them and against any problems/claims that may arise either now or in future on account of recruited workers. The Second Party is responsible and liable for the cost of air tickets for the manpower-supplied from Nepal including repatriation cost to those who are unfit medically and trade wise.
- The Second party guarantees to supply the specified know-how manpower to first party within 15-20 days from the date of transmitting the approved visas.
- Agency fees are mutually fixed and the entire transaction mode shall be in travelers Cheque.
- Any complaint or dispute between the first party and Employee shall be settled as per the labour laws of country.
- In the case of death of the employee the first Party agrees to repatriation the body to his/her family, along with his/her saving, insurance and other beneficiary of the dead employees’ at no cost.
- This agreement will only be terminated by either party upon giving sixty days notice in writing to the other party. Such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights, which have stipulated and agree the terms and conditions.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with arbitration as per rules.
- Both parties agreed to co-operate each other in fulfilling the demands on mutual benefits.
This agreement is valid only from……………………………… until …………………………………
Both the parties hereto have discussed all the above terms and conditions in detail and agreed to all terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement and put their signature in two identical original, one to be kept by each party.
The First Party
The Second Party
M/s Asha International Pvt. Ltd.